Monday 2 June 2014

Something new everyday ♥ 100

Hiiiii!
I haven't posted in ages but I have been working on a new project which I am actually pretty excited to start!
I have decided that I want to try something new, not do the same thing everyday, shake things up a little so I have decided to challenge myself!
I will learn try or do something new everyday as well as something that makes me happy for 100 days. These things won't be big something like learning a new cord on the guitar and spending 10 minutes reading my favourite book. 
If I manage to keep this up by the end of the 100 days I may have leaned a whole new skill! And hopefully I will get into the habit of trying new things and doing what makes me happy.
AS WELL as all this I am also going to be blogging at lot more and keeping track of all I've learnt I may not post everyday but I'll write it down and post later on in the week. This is kind of a way for me to keep track of all I'm doing so I can see how my little experiment is going :D 
I have also set up a tumblr/how to instagram account called 'abbithetumblrgurl' so check me out and follow me on there! 
That's it from me today! If you have any ideas of things I could do, want to see my list of small things I'll do to make me happy or have any request for any posts for me to do then post in the comments and I'll reply straight away and get to it! :)

Talk to you soon!♥
Abbi xoxo

1 comment: