Tuesday 8 October 2013

Born Lippy!



Hello!

So I am back with more of my Autumn favourites, let's get started!




These are my second Autumn favourites and I am obsessed with them! They are amazing! As the weather is getting colder and lips get dry and chapped, this is literally your best friend in the whole world, it is like a miracle in a pot!
It keeps your lips really moisturised - which is perfect as the weather gets colder - and they add just a hint of colour that is perfect for school with out being really noticeable,
 
Watermelon = pale pink hint
Strawberry = red hint
Raspberry = deep pink hint
Passionberry = purple hint (it won't turn your lips dark purple just a slight hue of colour )
Satsuma Shimmer = orange shimmer hint
 
 
And did I mention how good they smell? They smell so fruity and delicious that I just want to eat them up!
And I still didn't tell you the best part! They are only £2! So let's give a quick recap :
 
  • Smell Great
  • Gorgeous colours
  • Taste good
  • Moisturises lips amazingly
  • Great price!
What's not to love?! You can get them at your local Body Shop or online at www.thebodyshop.co.uk
 
 
As always if you have any comments, questions or requests then please post them down below and I WILL respond asap!
 
Love,
 
Abbi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment